Boston IIBy Independent RGP Labs (1 Lens)
Boston II Product Information
Boston Gas Permeable (GP) contact lenses offer clear vision with high visual acuity. It's an excellent choice for people with sensitive eyes, dry eyes, or astigmatism. The patented, ultra-smooth, non-stick surface resists dirt and debris so lenses stay fresh.Price above includes standard sphere lens only. Additional charges applied for non-sphere lens prescriptions and special coatings.
How to Order RGP Lenses:
- Select the quantity you want to purchase for each eye.
- Indicate desired tint for the lens in the "Color" drop down box. If only one color is listed, that is the only tint available.
- Click "Add to Cart" and then go to "Checkout."
- If your prescription requires a non-sphere lens type (Supercone, Bi-Toric, Toric, Front Toric, Back Toric, Rose K) please indicate which type in the "Special Comments or Instructions" box. Please note that non-sphere lenses are priced at $94.90 per lens.
- Indicate if plasma coating is desired. Please note that there is an additional $12 charge.